Monday, August 27, 2012

THANK YOU!

Aww thank you guys for your very nice birthday wishes! As most of you probably know it was my 15th birthday yesterday, and I have to say it was such an awesome day- mostly due to all your wishes and cool little gifts and what not (which you did NOT have to do at all!) but i wanted to also give a special BIGG thank-you to Mangunmeetan who nicely put this together for my birthday as a gift!




Isnt it awesome! I just love it! its so cool & i cant believe someone would take out the time to make something like this just for me! Thank you Hun & i really Appreciate it!

If you want to read the full post go to this link:
This will direct you to Mangunmeetan Blog!!!




THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR AN AWESOE B-DAY!


3 comments:

  1. Oh tay Im abroad in America at the mo so you only got a LATE message because I had my ipod and the app for stardoll I ended up going to mcdonalds To get free wifi as soon as Im back at home ill send ya a gift x Ur the same age as me now :D xx visit me ladyfunlol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Its beautiful...

    ReplyDelete