Thursday, August 23, 2012

Miss Stardoll World 2012 (series) +Personal Notice

Hello guys! its me coming out of the darkness to tell you about the biggest contest on stardoll EVER, that is just around the corner! But before I get into it all I would just like to say/tell you something personal.

As you all know (if you have been reading my presentation :)) I have had a harder week this week, it hasn't been the best for me. A lot of you have been asking why. Well, my feelings are following the loss of a teammate of my netball team on sunday in a car accident. She was only 12, and wasn't wearing a seatbelt. She was such a sweet and highly talented girl, and really didn't have a chance to live her life yet or reach her full potential. Its been hard for me to get past it. Im sorry if I've seemed a little bit off, and im so sorry for not replying to all your beautiful messages of support you are giving me its just been a rough week. Anyway! since thats all cleared up I would love to get onto the post at hand! aha.

Miss Stardoll World- Yes its that time again! On the 29th of August voting will start once again! It doesn't seem like a year has gone past! its just gone so fast, but here we are again getting those messages for stardoll..

Miss Stardoll World is always an exciting time for any stardoll user whether you are running or voting! I will be doing a series on a how-to guide for miss stardoll world, weather you are looking for that perfect outfit, or that perfect girl to vote for! I will be here along telling you some tips and sharing some videos etc. :) 

So look out for the posts in upcoming days!

xoxox Tay



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Be strong!!

    Ames x0x0

    ReplyDelete