Saturday, June 2, 2012

Medoll Evolution..

Hello! how has your day been?! I hope all is good! & who's ready for winter!? I'm not really, It's starting to get really chilly in the mornings and im not coping very well! lol.

Today I just feel like a blogging mood & I was looking through my old pictures, sceneries etc. of my medoll & gosh has my style changed over the past couple of years. (some of it might be the influence of 11 year old girl thinking it was sooo pretty at the time LOL!) but here I am, I survived and thought I would share it with you! Hopefully I will brighten your day a little! 

2009:
(I joined Stardoll on Feb 15th 2009)


YES! that was me when I started!
( I Thought  It was a hot look, no joke)

Even hotter!





Emo phase lol!


Aww
First makeup look!







Christmas 0f 2009


2010:



















 2011:









Beautiful 2012:










Me Now!
How funny are some of these pictures! When I started this project, It made me laugh & surprisingly brought back so good memories!

Its Funny how I went From This:

To this:


I have to say I prefer my look now to back in the early days! but I bet I will look back at this and say OMG what was I thinking! LOl


Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and I'd love to see your first looks on stardoll!










6 comments:

  1. Wowzas!
    I have to admit 2011 and 2012 pics looked the best! ;)
    I have sent you a request on stardoll. My users amysb
    Luv ur blog!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, your old looks are cute :) But I like your most recent look the most - particularly the purple lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i was able to look at all of my looks from when i joined. I joined in 2006, but my account was hacked so i made a new one soon after. That would have been 6 years of me-dolls lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) On stardoll (i have more than 1 account :D) leeaahbieber, leaaahbieber, ox.MrsBieber.xo, LalaLollipop.xo, mydonkeysasleep, purpleh4nd1c4p, omg.ilovehim and xxleahbieberxx. You don't have to add all of them but i'd appreciate if you added at least 1!

    ReplyDelete