Sunday, May 20, 2012

OMG!

WTFFFUDGE! WHAAATTT! OMGGGGG.....


IM 2nd ON THE LIST! WHHAT! IMMM SOO EXCITED! 


omg im so excited and confused right now, like all I did was design hair & here I am! sittin there! 

No way In my sd life did I Imagine that i would be on any sort of designing list, im not the most talented in that area!

Woah, like no joke im so surprised!  this is a golden moment!

here are some of my designs! ( I thought i could sell them thats why I bought so MANY!! LOL.. and they weren't cheap either! LOL)



Guys deff start designing hair you never know! you could randomly pop up on the list!


xx Tay

BTW here is my Fav song right now! I LOVE IT!




8 comments:

  1. Kool Please vote me Im crazyknickers if you do ill sned you a gift !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, congrats Tay :) I added you, could you accept my request? Thank you x

    You're amazing! Haha, well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Tay! I saw that on sd, didn't u try? So lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats,Your designs are Amazing!

    -Amysb xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've designed a few, but nowhere near as good as yours. Congrats on getting second!

    ReplyDelete