Friday, January 27, 2012

National Covergirl!

Oh My Gosh.

Wow! I Logged on to see (last night) and found that my face was on the cover for National Covergirl on Australia Day, the 26th of January! 
Can you see my beautiful look? LOL Joking,
still have half of my Aussie Day look
still on! Looking FuNKy.

Yep, yep, are you still Digging the outfit? Hair & all. lol


I'm so grateful for this, it cam as a big surprise, I didn't run, I've never ran for NCG, Bar one time (The first time I became NCG). So I never know when I will win, or if I will ever win again, it just comes as a total surprise!

But I have to raise one point, Ive won NCG 5 times (Counting todays win) Im grateful and surprised about all 5 wins, I couldn't have done it with out you guys who vote. Although it couldn't but, make me think. I feel bad, why are people voting me over other beautiful members, why me, who dosen't run or desire to be NCG, Over the people who run and REALLY desire to be NCG and work hard for it, only to be replaced on the cover, by someone who didn't run!

I mean dont get me wrong, as I have said before, I'm utterly grateful for the opportunities, of winning NCG. But I cant help to think all of the above.

Anyway, I think I will leave this post, to give me something to think about. 

xxxx Tay

4 comments:

  1. Great job. Luvin the Australian look! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, CONGRATS!!! Nice Hair by the way X]

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow well done :) and I don't run either but have won like 3 times I think :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do u not want to be CG for my magazine? I sent u a request but u didn't answer. Username: charlie88goldie

    ReplyDelete