Thursday, January 26, 2012

Australia Day!

Wow! I cant believe its Australia Day already for 2012!

Unlucky for me, Where I live its raining! So no celebration for me today, Im so SAD! 
Since Im not doing anything today, Why not share what Im missing out on this Australia Day, with you! :)

I Love Australia Day celebrations! Its a time for me, when I can catch up with friends and Family, and have a relaxing day, while the Dads cook up a storm on the Barbie (BBQ) Having a chat and a laugh, whilst drinking a beer! (The Aussie way ahaha). 


I know they don't look too appetizing in the picture!

If Im lucky enough to be in the City on Australia Day (This year Im not so lucky) My family and I will go down to the foreshore to watch the spectacular fireworks take place. Its such a great atmosphere you have live music playing in the background, the crowd cheering "AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI", Children playing in the water splashing each other,  Everybody has a laugh and you get to see the goofy Australia Day costumes some people make! 



even know its raining, where I live, I still have one place I can celebrate Australia Day...... I have to say that Australia Day on stardoll is just as good! You want to know why? Because You can go CRAZY :P You can dye your hair, do your makeup, your presentation, your suite, your outfit! ANYTHING you can think of! Would I do all that in real life? Probably not! (Except for the outfit maybe)

Today, I went crazy!

Dont you just dig the outfit?! Australia ALL the way!

I even dedicated my Presentation to Australia Day!



Ok its not that great, But the thought counts! & Bob was there ΓΌ!

Stardoll Is also a place where you can find your fellow Aussie, to wish them a great day..



This is awesome, Today has bought a community together, It brightened my day, I belonged somewhere, and bought people to came relise this awesome day! The great thing is anyone can join in to celebrate this day! Anyone on stardoll can be apart of Australia Day! No matter where you are from! :) 

So dont forget to stop by and join in, in this celebration! Australia Day!

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!




Here are a couple of movies to cap off this post: 
  A Classic song Aussies all know!                             LOL! Yes that was an ad on TV :P




xxx Tay


3 comments:

  1. ahah love this post! happy australia day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I didn't even know there was an Australia day! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaaha! really!? Well i guess you lean ssomething new each day! :D

      Delete