Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New video, Stardoll and life!

It has been forever, I haven't written for ages, mostly because I have had a break from Stardoll on and off during 2013. But I have been back since January and want to start writing again as a really enjoyed writing about a mixture of my life and Stardoll!

I really want to introduce more fashion related posts inspired by real life and translated into stardoll, Stardoll's. the way you can style your own doll have advanced so much in the past year, and its great to see more realistic unique styles. Im also wanting to create more youtube tutorials, I love doing suite tutorials and makeup tutorials so hopefully we can see more of that again!

For now though this is my newest video I have uploaded its a suite tutorial and I hope you enjoy!


xxx Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment