Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hello Stardollies!





Hello! I hope you have had a great Christmas and New Year! 2013 is here, another fresh start! This is just a quick post while I wait for a YouTube video to upload!

So, yes yes I know my lack of posting here is becoming a given theses days and it sucks, I really love connecting with you guys and hearing about you all, and also having the ability to present my own feelings and thoughts to you! 

A lot of you have also been worried about my activity level on Stardoll these days! So here is my best explanation- Stardoll for me is becoming a less of an everyday thing. I don’t know maybe, I think I’m slowly drifting away; I still love Stardoll, don’t get me wrong! But its becoming much more harder for me to find time to log in, reply, dress, earn and everything you do on Stardoll these days! I really would love to have more time to enjoy it like I did in the earlier days; I would just live on Stardoll! It was my other life away from reality! But these days I just don’t have that feeling! And I really wish I did! I don’t know if its be growing older, I mean I am 15 going on 16 and I joined Stardoll when I was 11, or if it is just my hectic school life that is steering me away from it all. I just don’t know. But what I do know is that I still love Stardoll and I log in when ever I can!

Anyway, aside from my Stardoll activity problems, something I also enjoy involving Stardoll is making YouTube videos for you all, the video I mentioned before just uploaded so here it is- Its a blast from the past, not only because it a 1980s inspired tutorial also because I filmed it in 2011! Wow!






XX Tay!

No comments:

Post a Comment