Saturday, April 14, 2012

Im Back!!


Woop, Woop! ahaha Im so happy to be back home- nothing beats home. But my holiday were AMAZING! I saw so many cool things, and have gained so many cool experiences! I was away for 15 days in total!!

First I went to the Gold Coast (Australia). Omg I just love it there the vibe there is so amazing, I didn't want to leave! I stayed in the gold coast for 11 days. We visited all the theme parks, shops and beaches! loved it!
For the next 4 day of our trip, I went to sydney for the first time, Seeing the Harbour bridge and Opera house for the first time was a very breathtaking experience, they were even better then how they look on TV. 4 days was too short to stay in Sydney, but I have to say it was filled with shopping, traveling, and sightseeing :)

Here are some pictures I took of the holiday :)

Beach on the Gold Coast!

That is the front of a shopping center, no joke.
Most Amazing show! so cool!

My easter Treat! JOKING! I saw it in a shops window! it was SO BIG!


POLAR BEAR! omg he was so cute (behind glass, I wouldn't want to encounter one though)

An amazing penguin I saw in Seaworld! Love em'

Amazing dolphins, the show was AMAZING! 

Aaaaahhhh A shark! there were so many in the aquarium!

The funniest fish I have ever seen!


City by the beach.

Amazing shot, of amazing surroundings.

Scariest ride at Movie world! (for me anyways!) 

Scooby-doo? The mystery machine at Movie World!

Good By Gold Coast ;( 


Sydney:

The Beautiful Opera House!


Sydney Harbour Bridge!




That Is litterly how close they both are! pree cool!


On the Ferry

Bondi Beach- Too cold to get saved that day ;(


For those who watch Bondi Rescue- The famous lifeguard look out!
(They were filming in the garage! no joke!)


On the ferry again! 

LUNA PARK!  :P

These next pictures will need explaining- 
I was luck enough to go to Luna Park, on the day that the movie 'Battleship' premiere was getting set up! I got to see the red carpet before the night, of course one of my fave singers would be walking on that carpet later that night! Shame I couldn't stay! But I was so pumped to see this, for a country girl, this is pretty special to me! :D


Red carpet! Has anyone dreamed of walking these?


The premiere back drop! earlier that day..


The premiere back drop later that night!!! (Not my pic)
How cool!?



Thats just my future car.... (jokess) It was apparently street art!
 in the middle of a roundabout!

Last night in Sydney- what a good way to cap of this dazzling holiday!


This really was a trip of a lifetime! I utterly enjoyed every moment of it! I hope you enjoyed what I have shared! 


xxx Tay





3 comments:

  1. That is a really funny fish! Wow, you have such UHMAYZING holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awkward, ur like walking along at the round about and its like HEY, OMFG THATS MY CAR!!!!!TROLLOLLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool i went to sydney thx to god i got to see my fav singer on the red carpet <3

    ReplyDelete